Laser coaching are 30 minutes live group sessions delivered via Zoom that guides participants through a range of exercises designed to open a window of awareness and pave the way for change.
The coaching tools used for these sessions vary according to team needs but examples include:
- Six Thinking Hats (improve decision making)
- Johari Window (enhance self-awareness)
- Wheel of Life (obtain greater balance across all areas of life)
- Values & Beliefs Analysis (understand own driving forces and desires)
- Healthy Mind Platter (learn to prioritise own mental health)
- Clance Imposter Phenomenon Scale (overcome imposter syndrome)
- Gibbs Reflective Cycle (develop a growth mindset)
- Transactional Analysis (improve relationships through better communication)
- Framing and Re-Framing (challenge assumptions)
If you want to help your team to build a mindset that can withstand pressure and allow them to bounce back from challenging times, laser coaching is the perfect addition to your organisation’s personal development offer.
Contact me today to discuss your requirements.