We live in uncertain times. We need to prepare for adversity to feel stronger and be happier.Katja Nielsen
A passion for change and transformation
Katja’s extensive knowledge of change and transformation can help you and your team become more resilient during times of challenge and adversity
We haven’t even met.
Yet I know that you and I have a few things in common:
- We know that stress can ruin lives
- We think that everyone deserves to be happy and have meaningful relationships
- We understand that positive change is only possible with the right mindset
For over a decade, I worked in the corporate sector supporting behavioural change to implement big transformational programmes designed to deliver efficiencies.
I saw how some people thrived with the challenges.
Others barely survived.
Why the difference?
This is what wise people say about resilience
- Trying to control the uncontrollable leads to endless suffering
- Living without a personal stress management strategy is a big mistake
- Constant change is the new normal. Always be prepared
- Resilience is a skill. It can be learnt
I have worked and lived in Copenhagen, Madrid, London, and now, Cambridge.
Since I moved to the UK in 1999, I have supported change in new tech, the public sector and the broadcasting industry.
After I left my change management career, I have done extensive training in stress management and resilience to support high performing professionals to thrive under pressure.
I’m a member of the FHT and the International Society for Coaching Psychology.
If you want to know how resilience is build and a stress-proof mindset is developed, you’ve come to the right place.